Go beyond your expectations.
The best foundation for precise and efficient milling.
Mastercam Mill helps produce your parts quicker, more accurately, with better quality, and greater repeatability. Our milling solutions are highly customizable to fit the needs of your shop and can easily be scaled up to meet future manufacturing requirements.
Whether your shop needs 2D milling, 3D milling, or Multiaxis machining, Mastercam Mill is designed to solve your CAM programing needs.
As the world's leading CAM software, Mastercam Mill delivers shop-tested results, proven to work.
Mastercam Mill’s 2D Machining capability can handle any job, no matter how complex.
- 3D power for your 2D parts — fast, automated 3D Dynamic OptiRough is now included in all Mill products (Entry excluded).
- Feature Based Machining (FBM) automatically programs prismatic solid features like drill holes, contours, and pockets.
- Highly-automated, easy and safe, hole making.
- Precision chip control for wide range of tools. Also, specialized support such as ISCAR(r),’s High Efficiency Machining tool set (HEM), and many more.
Many of our 2D solutions are powered by Dynamic Motion, increasing material removal rates and reducing cycle time.
Mastercam gives you unparalleled control over surface cuts and delivers superior finishes.
- Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology enables remarkable roughing.
- Stable scallop machining ensures consistent results on both sloped and flat surfaces.
- Constant-Z Rest Milling (remachining), identifies and machines areas that require a smaller tool.
- Smooth, efficient results with smart control of motion between cuts.
- Hybrid finishing uses a single toolpath and changes cutting methods depending on the slope.
- The pencil tracing tool is used to trace the intersections of surfaces in order to reach difficult-to-reach places.
Our 3D toolpaths are perfect for cutting multiple surfaces, solid models, or mesh data. They give you a smooth finish that will please even the most difficult customers.
Complex toolpaths, simplified.
Mastercam’s Multiaxis add-on gives you complete control over three key elements of multiaxis machining: cut pattern control, tool control, and collision avoidance.
- Multisurface 5-axis roughing and finishing (including depth cuts), plunge roughing, and flowline machining.
- Create a single multiplane roughing toolpath for an entire part via automatic 3+2 roughing.
- Advanced gouge and collision detection, a “safe zone” around the part, and safe linking between operations.
- Fast, simple swarf cutting, 5-axis trimming, and stock-aware drilling.
- Create full 5-axis motions from a 3-axis toolpath.
Mastercam Multiaxis simplifies complex jobs, including 4-axis rotary cutting and roll-die cutting. Choose from a variety of multiaxis machine strategies that help you increase your productivity.
Add-Ons Available for Mastercam Mill
30 Years of Trusted Partnerships
MACDAC Engineering is the largest CAD/CAM software dealer in New England and has been partnered with Mastercam since 1991. We offer training, support, and services for all Mastercam products.
We believe in developing strong relationships with our customers, which is why so many of them have relied on us for their CAD/CAM needs for years. We primarily keep our sales local to New England so that we can better create, build, and maintain customer relationships for many years to come.