Flexible, powerful tools for turning.
Modern manufacturing requires efficient programming.
Mastercam Lathe offers a range of advanced programming tools that are easy to use and expandable. Move the same file between turning and milling operations with ease when combined with Mastercam Mill.
Import CAD files and perform precision roughing and finishing. Run any job with ease using the C/Y-axis machine. Ensure your parts are completed correctly the first time with reliable toolpath verification.
Mastercam Lathe streamlines your manufacturing process through efficient and accurate CNC programming.
Advanced Turning Features
Program your turning machines both quickly and easily.
Mastercam Lathe’s Quick Toolpaths make it easy to program in just a few clicks.
- Complete threading, including custom-made thread forms.
- Grooving with multiple depths, peck motion and full-radius plunge turn.
- Intelligent ID, OD, face roughing, and finishing.
- Full milling support is available for machines equipped with live tooling, C or Y axes.
Save your machine tools from undue stress.
- Chuck, part steady rest, and tailstock detection.
- The tool’s back and front are automatically checked for gouges.
- Reduce chip breakage in difficult-to-machine materials.
- Solid jaw support and full collet.
- Increased job setup, part-transfer, and programming options for select lathes.
30 Years of Trusted Partnerships
MACDAC Engineering is the largest CAD/CAM software dealer in New England and has been partnered with Mastercam since 1991. We offer training, support, and services for all Mastercam products.
We believe in developing strong relationships with our customers, which is why so many of them have relied on us for their CAD/CAM needs for years. We primarily keep our sales local to New England so that we can better create, build, and maintain customer relationships for many years to come.