Mastercam Mill 2018
Why Choose Mastercam?
Mastercam Mill Entry
Mastercam Mill Entry gives you the 2D toolpaths needed to machine your basic 2D parts. This package comes with all the CAD capabilities to create drawing and prints. Mastercam Mill Entry also has full solid modeling capabilities to help you keep up with the latest technologies.
Mastercam Mill Entry Toolpaths Include:
|Contour Toolpath||Drill Toolpath:||Pocket Toolpath||Area Mill Toolpath|
|Blend Mill Toolpath||Hole Making Toolpath||Manual Entry Toolpath||Point Toolpath|
Mastercam 2018 Product Brochure
Serious 2D capability.
Your daily needs for 2D machining can range from simple to very complex. Mastercam Mill delivers the tools you need.
Feature Based Machining (FBM) automatically programs prismatic solids drill holes, contours, and pockets. Save or change the strategies at any time. Complete and easy control of approach, start points, and entry methods.
Contour and pocket remachining use smaller tools to automatically clean out material left from previous operations.
Radial chip thinning for a wide set of tools, plus specialized tool support including ISCAR®’s High Efficiency Machining (HEM) tool set and more.
Dynamic Motion powers much of our 2D suite, constantly adapting to create smoother, safer motion and making better use of the entire tool.
4 & 5 Axis Positioning and Axis Substitution gives you the ability to use your machines 4th and 5th to machine various plans and compound angles. This is machining made easy.
Mastercam’s 2D toolpaths deliver easy and optimized pocketing,
contouring, drilling, facing, and much more...
Mastercam Mill Advanced
Our finish is more finished.
Mastercam’s extensively shop-tested 3D toolpaths provide unsurpassed control on surface cuts, delivering superior finishes and optimized cycle times.
Our smart hybrid finishing creates a single toolpath that changes cut methods as the slope of the model changes. And our refined 3D toolpaths give you the smooth, precision finish to please even your toughest customers.
- Cut multiple surfaces, solid models, and mesh entities (STL data).
- Dramatically efficient roughing powered by Mastercam’s Dynamic Motion technology.
- Constant scallop machining maintains a consistent finish on sloped and flat surfaces alike by using a consistent 3D stepover.
- Constant-Z rest milling (remachining) identifies and machines areas and critical depths that need to be cut with a smaller tool.
- Pencil tracing walks a tool along the intersection of surfaces to clean out hard-to-reach areas. Single or multiple passes deliver precision cleanup.
The proof of any CAM software is what comes off the machine. Mastercam is crafted to help you get the best possible finish in the shortest amount of time.